27 de janeiro de 2010

2010

Forgot about my blog. Again.
But it´s all right i suppose, wouldnt´d have so much to say anyways.
Last time i posted was Nov 2009 and quite frankly that wasn´t a very good period of my life.
After spending a half year in Brazil i went back to Sweden before the end of the summer and saw my plans for that semester beeing flushed down the toilet when i didn´t get a place in the courses i wanted to take.
While Mike was unemployed there wasn´t much left for us in Sweden so we decided to go to Norway.
I got excited about the idea cuz i knew it would be easier for the both of us to find a job and finally be able to build a stable economy.
Things are not quite there yet, since Mike hasn´t got a job in his area and for now is working at a warehouse.
As for me, i spent several months mostly at home cuz i wasn´t able to work without a permit to live in Norway, which i still don´t have.
The solution was to wait untill Feb 2010 when i would be able to apply for a swedish citizenship and which would allow me to live and work in Norway as well.
In Dec 2009 i took a trip to Brazil to spend Christmas and New year´s eve with my family.
It was absolutely great to see everyone again, spend time with my dog and get some sun. Even though it was difficult living at my family´s house again (i stayed at my brother´s place when i was living in Brazil in the beginning of 2009) it was nice to be around them.
I made peace with my sister in law but wasn´t as patience as i would have liked with the others.
I met old friends and i ate all the brazilian food that i love and miss.
I had a quite turbulent trip to the beach, where i spent New year´s eve under rain and where i got stuck because of the horrible traffic to return to the city. On the way there me and my family were in a car crash and thank God it was only a scare and nothing serious happened.
Saying goodbye was as hurtfull as always but i was excited to go back to the north and to have a great 2010.
Mike had moved to another place, closer to Jessheim, where we would share with our friend Jesper and his girl.
Unfortunately it turned out to be a bad situation and for now i´m wondering what my next step should be.
I was decided that things would change this year, maybe i just didn´t realize how much.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário